Olympus Nature Photography Masterclass- January 2021
Master your OM-D camera to create beautiful nature photographs.
Out of stock
- How to set up your camera for different nature photography subjects, such as wildlife, landscape, and macro.
- How, when, and why to use different camera settings for different situations.
- Settings and use cases for the advanced features of your OM-D camera.
- How to use flash effectively for nature photography.
- Fieldcraft and strategies for successful nature photography on location.
- How to create nature photographs with a focus on creativity and personal style.
- Maximize the quality of your images through post processing.
- Sharing images and ideas with other nature photographers.
Visit the Event Website for complete details.
Sponsored by Olympus, Tenba, FotoPro, and Allen's Camera
There are no reviews yet.